Customized Itineraries and Private Tours
Earthstompers also offers private, customized tours according to a client’s preferences. We operate mainly in the Western Cape and Eastern Cape provinces, and can begin tours in Cape Town, George, or Port Elizabeth. We can provide tours of any length, from day tours to month-long tours, departing on any day of the week. Please contact us to request a quote.
Accommodation: You choose the type and level of accommodation. We can offer backpacker hostels, game lodges, guest houses, or hotels.
Route & Activities: You can provide an itinerary, or we would be happy to put one together for you. You can pick as many (or as few!) activities as you would like to do. We commonly offer:
- Cape Winelands (Franschhoek, Paarl, Stellenbosch): Wine tasting, Cape Dutch architecture
- Betties Bay: African Penguin colony
- Hout Bay: Shark Cage Diving
- Hermanus: seaside town, whale watching (in season, June - November)
- Cape Agulhas: Southernmost point on the African continent
- Mossel Bay: Beaches, St. Blaize hiking trail, Bartholomeu Dias Museum, skydiving, sand boarding
- Wilderness National Park: Canoeing & hiking, waterfall
- Tsitsikamma National Park: Hiking, beach, treetop canopy tour
- Addo Elephant Park: Game Drives & Safari experience
- Knysna: Oysters, harbour, Knysna Heads viewpoint
- Plettenberg Bay: “Beautiful Bay”, resort town & beaches
- Oudtshoorn: Cango Caves, Ostrich Farms
- Route 62 & Little Karoo: Magnificent landscapes, mountains, rivers, orchards
- Bloukrans Bridge: World’s highest commercial bungee bridge @ 217m
- Special occasion tours, such as engagements, honeymoons, or anniversaries
- Special interest tours, such as photography, golfing, mountain biking, or family-friendly
Have your own itinerary and accommodation arranged? We can also just provide a licensed vehicle with a guide/driver. Rates depend on length of journey and timing - please contact us for a quote.