Experience Cape Town with its spectacular natural beauty, world-class wine & restaurants, sandy beaches and adventure in every direction.
At Earthstompers we love nature, adventure, food and to explore and find new and unique experiences to offer our guests. Below is a selection of our recommended Cape Town experiences including the must-see sites like Table Mountain, Cape Point and the Cape Winelands. We also included some of our favorite day trips from Cape Town, visiting spectacular, off-the-beaten track destinations.
Tours can be tailored especially for your travel style. Whether you’re a hiker, diver, mountain biker, golfer, foodie, leisure traveller, waterfall chaser, something different, or all the above, let us help you curate your perfect South Africa holiday!
Tours in and around Cape Town:
- Cape Peninsula & Cape Point private tour – 1 day
- Cape Town Foodie private tour – 1 day
- Cape Winelands private tour – 1 day
- Sustainable Winelands private tour – 1 day
- Uniquely Elgin private tour – 1 day
- Whales & Wines private tour – 1 day (whale season July-November)
- West Coast & Wildflowers – 1 day (flower season August/September)
- Cape Town Essentials private tour – 3 days
- Cape Town Essentials private tour – 3 days (accommodated)
- Cape Town & Garden Route private tour – 7 days
- Cape Town, Garden Route & Addo private tour – 9 days
- Cape Town, Garden Route & Safari COMBO tour – 10 days
*one-way from Cape Town to Port Elizabeth. We combine the 3 day private tour in Cape Town, 5 day Garden Route group tour and a 2-night private safari.
Cape Town for the foodie:
Check out our latest blog, guiding you to all the freshest, tastiest, trendiest and most beautiful food in Cape Town: Cape Town Foodie Experiences not to miss in 2022