First Trip To South Africa Private Tour – 10 days
If you have never been to this spectacular country…this is the trip you should take as an introduction. We hit the must-see destinations of Cape Town, the Winelands, the Garden Route, and finish off with a Big 5 Safari in the malaria-free Eastern Cape. We say “first” trip to South Africa, because we know you will be back for more!
- Services of a professional tour guide/driver
- Arrival airport transfer
- Private transport, as described in itinerary
- 9 nights’ accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Introduction tour of Cape Town
- Return Table Mountain Cableway tickets
- Wine tasting at three different wine farms in the Cape Winelands
- Entrance to Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve
- Entrance to the African Penguin colony at Boulders Beach
- Knysna Lagoon cruise
- Hiking in Tsitsikamma National Park
- Two-night all-inclusive safari in the Eastern Cape
Itinerary for 10 Day “First Trip To South Africa” Private Tour
Pricing for private 10 Day First Trip to South Africa
|Number of guests
(Cost per person)
|Tour including 5-star accommodation||HIGH SEASON||R 158115||R 102740||R 98500||R 87110|
|LOW SEASON||R 143260||R 86200||R 82520||R 70560|
|Tour including 4-star accommodation||HIGH SEASON||R 114950||R 67400||R 60560||R 51780|
|LOW SEASON||R 108730||R 62630||R 55300||R 47000|
|Tour including economy accommodation||HIGH SEASON||R 96480||R 53880||R 45385||R 38250|
|LOW SEASON||R 92080||R 51150||R 42100||R 35520|
|Rates are indicative; final price varies by specific travel dates and room category availability. Please enquire for a fixed quote – our private tour consultants will be happy to advise on options to meet your group size, available dates & budget.
High season: September – April, excluding peak season of 15 December – 15 January; Low season: May – August.
Please read our private Cape Town & Garden Route tours terms and conditions.