10 Day South Africa Tours: Fair Trade Tour
Cape Town, Winelands, Whale Coast and Garden Route & Addo
Travel one of the most beautiful parts of the world, the Fair Trade way. Earthstompers Adventures has been operating Cape Town, Winelands, Garden Route and Addo tours since 2006. Explore the Western & Eastern Cape provinces of South Africa. These tours include the Cape Peninsula, Winelands, Little Karoo, Whale route, Addo Elephant National Park, and Route 62. Our South Africa tours has a good mix of nature, culture, and adventure, so you can experience the best the area has to offer.
What makes our South Africa tours a Fair Trade?
All of the accommodation and many of the activities on this tour is Fairtrade Accredited, meaning that:
- Purchasing policies favour locally appropriate and ecologically sustainable products, including building materials, capital goods, food and beverages where possible.
- The tourism business contributes to the protection of any sites on its properties that have historical, archaeological, cultural or spiritual importance, and does not impede access to them by local residents.
- Earthstompers actively supports initiatives for local community development of infrastructure and social aspects including, among others, education, training, health and sanitation. The tourism business is in compliance with all applicable national and international legislation, regulations, licenses and permits.
Our 10 Day South Africa Tours include:
- Services of a professional tour guide/driver
- Pick up and drop off
- Private air-conditioned transport
- 9 nights’ accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Tickets for Table Mountain Cable Way
- Entrance to Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve
- Wine tastings, wine cellar tour and Picnic lunch at Spier.
- Entrance to see penguins at Betties Bay
- Canoeing and hiking in Wilderness National Park
- Sunset Boat Cruise – Knysna
- Hiking in Tsitsikamma National Park
- Tree Top Canopy Tour
- Game viewing safari in Addo Elephant National Park
- Game viewing safaris on a private game reserve
- South African Lunch & dinner at Private Game Reserve
- Cango Caves adventure tour
Prices, per person: Rates on Request.
This itinerary is only a sample of our South Africa tours. Your Fair Trade tour is fully customizable. We have suggested an itinerary which goes one way from Cape Town to Port Elizabeth. This tour can easily be done in reverse or as a return trip.
Sample itinerary of our South
Eastern Cape Safari Extension:
Please enquire if you would like to add even more wildlife to your tour. We can recommend more Fair Trade Lodges in the Eastern Cape.
Please read our private South Africa tours terms and conditions.