5 Day Garden Route & Addo Group Tour
one way, Cape Town to Gqeberha (Port Elizabeth)
*2021: minimum of 4 persons required to confirm departure. Please get in touch for more information.
Join us for the road trip of a lifetime! Earthstompers Adventures has been operating Garden Route & Addo tours since 2006. Our 5-day group adventure tour is a safe and affordable way to explore the Western Cape, Little Karoo, Whale Route, Addo Elephant National Park, and Route 62. The tour has a good mix of nature, culture and adventure, so you can experience the best the Garden Route has to offer. This tour starts in Cape Town/Stellenbosch every Monday, and ends in Gqeberha (Port Elizabeth) every Friday.
5 Day Garden Route tour includes:
- Services of a professional tour guide/driver
- Pick up and drop off
- All transportation, as described in the itinerary
- 4 nights’ accommodation (backpacker or guesthouse options)
- Dinners and breakfasts (except day 5)
- Visit to the Southern Tip of Africa, Cape Agulhas
- Entrance to Stony Point penguin colony
- Local wine tasting
- Cango Caves tour
- Canoeing and hiking in Wilderness National Park
- Game viewing safari in Addo Elephant National Park
- Hiking in Tsitsikamma National Park
Itinerary for 5 Day Garden Route group tours
Pricing for 5 Day Garden Route tours
|Accommodation options||2021 rates|
|Backpacker dorm||R 8200 per person|
|Backpacker twin/double en suite room||R 9450 per person|
|Backpacker single en suite room||R 10900 per person|
|Guest house twin/double room||R 11700 per person|
|Guest house single room||R 13300 per person|
- Prices quoted are in South African Rand (R).
- Tour is suitable for adults over the age of 18. Teens between the ages of 14-18 may join the tour if accompanied by an adult. Please see our private tours for children aged 13 and under.