6 Day Garden Route Tours incl. Addo Elephant Park
Join us for the road trip of a lifetime! Earthstompers Adventures has been operating Garden Route Tours & Addo since 2006. Our 6-day group Garden Route Tour is a safe and affordable way to explore the Western Cape, Little Karoo, Whale Route, Addo Elephant National Park and Route 62. This Garden Route tour has a good mix of nature, culture and adventure, so you can experience the best the Garden Route has to offer. This tour starts & ends in Cape Town/Stellenbosch and departs every Monday.
6 Day Garden Route Tours include:
- Services of a professional tour guide/driver
- Pick up and drop off
- All transportation, as described in the itinerary
- 5 nights’ accommodation (backpacker or guesthouse options)
- Klein Karoo Route: Dinners and breakfasts (except Day 4)
- Overberg Route: Dinners and breakfasts (except Day 5)
- Local wine tasting
- Cango Caves adventure tour
- Canoeing and hiking in Wilderness National Park
- Game viewing safari in Addo Elephant National Park
- Hiking in Tsitsikamma National Park
- Visit to the Southern Tip of Africa, Cape Agulhas
Please read our group Garden Route tours notes, terms and conditions here.
6 Day Garden Route tours itinerary
*Please note that this Garden Route tour can operate in two different orders, as described below. The routes are called the Overberg Route and the Klein Karoo Route. Both routes include the exact same destinations and attractions, but are conducted in a different order to avoid overbooking the accommodation establishments.*
6 Day Garden Route tours pricing
|Accommodation options||2021 rates|
|Backpacker dorm||R 8950 per person|
|Backpacker twin/double en suite room||R 10400 per person|
|Backpacker single en suite room||R 12300 per person|
|Guest house twin/double room||R 13400 per person|
|Guest house single room||R 15800 per person|
- 6 Day Garden Route Tour prices are quoted in South African Rand (R).
- 6 Day Garden Route Tours are suitable for adults over the age of 18. Teens between the ages of 14-18 may join the tour if accompanied by an adult. Please see our private tours for children aged 13 and under.