6 Day Garden Route Tours incl. Addo Elephant Park
Join us for the road trip of a lifetime! Earthstompers Adventures has been operating Garden Route Tours & Addo since 2006. Our 6-day group Garden Route Tour is a safe and affordable way to explore the Western Cape, Little Karoo, Whale Route, Addo Elephant National Park and Route 62. This Garden Route tour has a good mix of nature, culture and adventure, so you can experience the best the Garden Route has to offer. This tour starts & ends in Cape Town/Stellenbosch and departs every Monday.
6 Day Garden Route Tours include:
- Professional tour guide/driver
- Pick up and drop off
- Air-conditioned transport
- 5 nights’ accommodation (backpacker or guesthouse options)
- Klein Karoo Route: Dinners and breakfasts (except Day 4)
- Overberg Route: Dinners and breakfasts (except Day 5)
- Local wine tasting
- Cango Caves adventure tour
- Canoeing and hiking in Wilderness National Park
- Game viewing safari in Addo Elephant National Park
- Hiking in Tsitsikamma National Park
Please read our group Garden Route tours notes, terms and conditions here.
6 Day Garden Route Tours Itinerary
*Please note that this Garden Route tour can operate in two different orders, as described below. The routes are called the Overberg Route and the Klein Karoo Route. Both routes include the exact same destinations and attractions, but are conducted in a different order to avoid overbooking the accommodation establishments.*
6 Day Garden Route Tours Pricing
|Accommodation options||2019 rates||2020 rates|
|Backpacker dorm||R7 700||R8 600|
|Backpacker twin/double room||R8 300||R9 300|
|Backpacker twin/double en-suite room||R8 700||R9 600|
|Backpacker single room||R9 700||R11 000|
|Backpacker single en-suite room||R10 200||R11 400|
|Guest house twin/double room||R11 200||R12 500|
|Guest house single room||R13 500||R15 300|
- 6 Day Garden Route Tours Prices are quoted in South African Rand (R) and are per person.
- 6 Day Garden Route Tours are suitable for adults over the age of 18. Teens between the ages of 14-18 may join the tour if accompanied by an adult. Please see our private tours for children aged 13 and under.
Please read our Garden Route group tours terms and conditions.