MORE Winelands options (from Cape Town):
Focus on responsible travel: Sustainable Wine Tour
Heaven-and-Earth wine valley: Whales & Wines Day Tour
The vintners of Elgin: Uniquely Elgin Day Tour
Cape Winelands Private Day Tour
- Services of a professional tour guide/driver
- Pick up and drop off (location of your choice in Cape Town and surrounds)
- Transportation for the route described in itinerary
- Wine tasting at three different wine farms
Cape Winelands Private Tour Itinerary
The Western Cape of South Africa is home to more than 500 wineries, and today we will visit a few of our favourites. The winelands offer more than just wine though – there is also beautiful scenery and interesting history to enjoy along the way. We typically visit the following three wineries, but we like to consult with our clients on the day to tailor the stops to their tastes.
- Villiera is a family-run winery in the Stellenbosch region, well known for their excellent Cap Classique (sparkling wine), as well as their environmental initiatives.
- Babylonstoren is one of the oldest Cape Dutch Farms, with a fruit and vegetable farm of great diversity, inspired by the famous Company’s Garden of the Cape.
- Delaire Graff Estate is the ultimate in luxury, a world-class destination for wine in a stunning setting.
|Full Day (approximately 8 am-5 pm)
Location of your choice
Approximate driving time:
|Wine tastings at three different wine farms
Lunch in the winelands – please ask your tour consultant for suggestions
+/- 2.5 hours, 140 km
Pricing: Cape Winelands Private tour
|Number of adults||1||2||3||4||5+||child (ages 2-12)|
|Price per adult||R5,500||R3,000||R2,200||R1,750||R1,500||R400|
|Children under age 2 are free of charge. Maximum one child per adult at above rates, please enquire for rates with more children.|
Please read our private tour terms and conditions.